SOLD OUT (sorry we do not have any more free space at the pavilion)
Short about the event:
WindEurope and Renewable UK will for the first time join forces to make the largest offshore conference and exhibition event ever to be hosted in the UK. The UK is at the same time the largest market, globally, for offshore wind, making UK the ideal place to host the next prime event for the offshore wind industry in June 2017.
The exhibition will cover an area of 17000 m2 and count approx. +400 exhibitors. Pavilion of Denmark will cover more than 600 m2 of which half the space is already sold!
- Offshore Wind Energy is the biggest event for the offshore wind industry
- The global offshore market is forecasted to grow at a 19% compound annual growth rate between 2015 and 2024
- UK with more than 5 GW is the largest market globally for offshore today
- Meet the biggest OEMs, developers, investors, utilities, and enlarge your network on the fast growing offshore market
- Join the Pavilion of Denmark - being part of 600 m2 you will get a.o. high exposure, optimal location, large flow of visitors
You can find further information in our invitation brochure
Turn-key exhibition stand BUDGET price DKK 6300 / m2 *
Fixed co-ordination fee per company:
DKK 4,900 for members of Danish Export Association - DWEG and/or Danish Wind Industry Association.
DKK 9,800 for non-members.
Minimum stand space 9 m2.
Poster stand (1 poster, shared furniture) or Space Only (you want to exhibit at the Pavilion of Denmark but want to use your own booth equipment) Please contact DWEA.
The following companies have already registered for the Pavilion of Denmark: