Contact Søren Rasmussen (see below) if you are interested in participating
Short about the event:
Germany is still one of the most important wind markets, not only in Europe, but worldwide.
Husum Wind is at the same time one of the most traditional wind fairs and meeting place for the wind industry in Germany and their surrounding neighbours.
Here you will still meet technicians, turbine owners and industry leaders, who all meet up to be part of this classic wind event in Northern Germany. An event with high focus on the technical aspect of the industry.
Pavilion of Denmark will be available for this event, so use the opportunity to be part of it. The Pavilion will have a central location at the venue creating maximum attention and visitor flow to the participants of the pavilion.
- 17.000 visitors and 600 exhibitors gathered close to Denmark
- An unique possibility to show your products & services to the engineers and end-users
- HUSUM Wind is known for its strong connection with practical operations and is characterized by a flow of hands-on, commercial and technical visitors.
Budget price 4900 DKK per m2 plus coordination fee per company. Minimum booth size: 9 m2
Poster area nearby the service area, please contact DWEA
Turnkey solution includes:
- 1 table
- 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Events at the pavilion
- Serving during the exhibition
- Assistance before, during and after