DWEA - WindEnergy Hamburg 2018
SOLD OUT (sorry we do not have any more free space at the pavilion)
The largest wind event! Be part of this event with more than +1400 exhibitors and 35.000 visitors in Hamburg. Again Pavilion of Denmark will fill up Hall B1 E.G offering the participants a strategic good location for the show. At the Pavilion of Denmark we are offering a wide range of services during the show which the 90 Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion will profit from. Don’t wait too long if you want to join, 70% space is sold (May 2017)
READ THE CLOSING SHOW REPORT from WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 here
DWEA offers a full service pack for exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark for the WindEnergy Fair in Hamburg. The full service pack consist of:
- Floor Space at the Pavilion of Denmark in hall ?
- Booth build in Expo System
- Building / dismantling of your booth
- Media Pack Fee
- Advocacy Fee
- Auma Fee
- 1 brochure rack,
- 1 table (high or low by your choice),
- 3 chairs (high or low by your choice),
- power & power socket for use of Pc and phones,
- Waste removal
- Assistance in applying for export subsidiaries
- Service technician available during the show,
- Access to meeting room at a favorable price
- Joint promotion of the pavilion
- Events at the pavilion during the show
- Bar and Lounge area staffed by DWEA
- Lounge area with food service for exhibitors and your invited guests (paid service),
- Bar area with free use of refreshments for exhibitors and your invited guests
- Exhibitor meeting approx.3 months before the event
- Design and print of posters for the Expo System
- Transport, handling, unpacking/packing and storage of exhibitors own goods before, during and after the the show (can be ordered via our standbuilder.
BUDGET Price: 5.000 DKR/ Per Sqm ( minimum 9 Sqm) for the full service pack
Plus Coordination fee per registered exhibitor 4.900 DKR
SPACE ONLY – YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT
If you want exhibit at the Pavilion of Denmark but want to use your own booth equipment, then please contact us.
There are 103 participating companies.